1. Sign in by clicking on “Log In" at the upper right corner (*If it is your first time logging in, you will need to Reset Your Password)
2. Click on your “User Name” drop down menu, then select "My Reviews." This will take you to a page that shows all reviews you have written.
3. Find the review you would like to edit. Click on the blue "Edit" link on the right.
4. Update the review (you can change the star ratings, your display name, the title, and the review text).
5. Click the blue "Resubmit your review" button.
*Please allow 1-2 business days for your review to be posted.
If you left a review without creating a SeniorAdvisor.com account, but want to update/revise your review, please email email@example.com.
- How To Write Helpful Online Reviews of Senior Care
- How To Use Online Reviews To Find Senior Care
- The Right Ways to Get More Reviews for your Senior Care Business