Please leave your feedback

Seed this forum with your ideas

UserVoice pro tip #1:
Your customers are full of ideas, but people are more likely to contribute if they're not among the first. Add your own ideas now!

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
UserVoice Team shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your ad is very misleading. We want pictures and prices. If you are this deceiving upfront, what are you like behind closed doors?

I am still trying to find hud for senior citizens in Brockton ma 02301.i do not have money for assisted living that everyone is trying to stick in your face

• CELINE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I AGREE WITH ANONYMOUS AND SAM. LOSE MY INFO TOO. WHY PROMISE SOMETHING THAT IS NOT PROVIDED?

By giving you my name, phone number and email address you led me to believe I would be able to research and compare pricing and information. Instead you are giving me a phone number, which I can get from the phone book, no pictures or information to save me any leg work or help me decide which facility I want to contact. I understand everyone falls in a different category but I was at least expecting an idea of costs. Please lose my information. Thank you.

• Zoë commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New community ratings are needed. Our surroundings have a profound effect on our mood, state of mind and well being.. Why should moving to an assisted living community be devoid of style? Our surrounding effect us, let's make looking for a new home exciting! Let's add the things we like in our own homes. Not only do we need clean, safe, kind and happy homes but ones that don't feel like a bank. Which homes have paid attention to this? Where are the places that look like mountain lodges? Or have contemporary furniture? Going on vacation is and will always make us feel good..... Let's make retirement fun! Where is the the spa and the place that has a great swimming pool with assistance to help us stay in shape? Where are the places that could make people visiting have a good time? We need new ratings to help push the owners of these places to be proud of what they created. I don't want to settle do you?

2 Next →

General Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base