Please leave your feedback

Seed this forum with your ideas

UserVoice pro tip #1:
Your customers are full of ideas, but people are more likely to contribute if they're not among the first. Add your own ideas now!

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    UserVoice TeamUserVoice Team shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

All the ideas you've supported or commented on. (hide closed ideas)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I wanted to leave positive feedback about one of your facilities which I'm sure they would appreciate. But I couldn't because I don't have a Sr Adviser account. I don't need an account and I certainly don't need an adviser calling me! It seems to me to be a pretty poor business practice to ask for reviews but not let non-account holders access them. Tacky. Very tacky.

• weshallseeweshallsee commented  · 

I find this website to be fictitious with no credibility for accurate reviews. Truly biased with only favoritism with no negative reviews listed. Highly dishonest website.

I guess the only way to fight you, is to start another website going against your nature of conduct. To be continued.... :)

• Maxim Healthcare ServicesMaxim Healthcare Services commented  · 

Almost all commercial insurance policies Do not cover "custodial" care, otherwise know as personal care. Long Term Care (LTC) insurance is a helpful benefit to add to your health plan. Most LTC will allow for per-diem allotments to help secure the coverage necessary down the road.

Individual care plans can be created to meet most of the Medical or Non-medical needs that our clients have. There is always a representative assigned to your case, allowing for a more personalized experience. Caring, Serving, and Enriching Lives, is the motto that we strive to embody through our services. With 24/7 access to your team, you will be able to inquire about any concerns with an actual person, that works in the office your receive services from, and NOT an automated prompt system. You are a member of our family at Maxim, and if we are not able to assist you with your care, we can help to provide information that gets you in touch with someone who can.

Staying at home can be a valuable alternative to senior housing options when considering what is best for you or a family member. A licensed and vetted caregiver will provide additional support in a familiar setting, and can help to promote independence without having to completely changing your environment. Our families can depend on highly qualified caregivers that support all activities of daily living and personal care needs, all in the comfort of your own home.

• MARY ELLEN COBBMARY ELLEN COBB commented  · 

CAN SOMEONE COME HERE TO TALK WITH ME PERSONALLY ON THIS MATTER? I DO NOT HEAR SO VERY WELL.

• MARY ELLEN COBBMARY ELLEN COBB commented  · 

MY HUSBAND DIED HERE IN SEPTEMBER LEAVING ME WITHOUT FAMILY OR ANYONE WHO COULD SEE TO ME NOW. I AM A TYPE 2 DIABETIC, AND DO NOT HAVE NO DOCTORS CARE! I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAME TO ONE OF THESE PLACES COULD I KEEP MY COMPUTER, MY CLOTHES, MY TV AND MY CHRISTMAS TREE AND ORNAMENTS? I WANT SOMEONE TO SEND ME INFORMATION ON THIS AND THE COST OF THIS OK? 1-864-2064824

• Maria McCauslinMaria McCauslin commented  · 

Seasons Alzheimer's Care has been a life saver for my family and I. Eight years ago my Aunt's life was in chaos, a retired school teacher who never married and no children was not acting herself. From a life full of independence, had friends and some family, she loved to travel especially to Las Vegas and Mexico. She started to act differently, demanding, unrealistic, accusing and so on. Her friends and family did not want to step in and help as she was losing herself. She lived by herself and neighbors began to take advantage of her. I took over all her responsibilities, took her to the doctor who diagnosed her with Alzheimer's. Got all her legal papers in order with her attorney, hired three home care providers and managed to keep her in her home for six and a half years. Regular doctors visits every other month, then her doctor recommended she required twenty four hour care at a assisted living facility. I checked out six facilities and narrowed it down to two. I signed papers to admit her to this other place and was given a thick notebook and instructions to read all of their policies and guidelines. This same day Mona from Seasons called with a vacancy at her Tezel location, I had one concern and asked Mona what their policy was for handling patients with behavioral problems. She informed me that Seasons does not discharge patients with these problems and that they work with the patient to correct the problem. The other facility gives you twenty four hours to pick up patient and all their belongings if behavioral problems cannot be corrected. Needless to say my Aunt adjusted beautifully and is happy at Seasons, her behavioral problems have been corrected and she is safe, secure and happy. She gets excellent care and attention, all the staff are helpful, kind and understanding. My family visits her and they all agree that Seasons was the best place for her. We can not thank Mona and her staff for all they do, consider Seasons, you won't regret it. Thank you, Maria

• BetsyBetsy commented  · 

You rate stafford hill ALF in Plymouth ma as good. They are not. Meals in memory care are pathetic. Nothing like the meals in the posh dining area that you have to wait 45+ minutes for. Had a urine stain on carpet of apt that was never cleaned. Was always running out of (the very cheap)toilet paper in apt. Had a light fixture in apt that maintainance man kept promising to fix- after over 1 month, family finally fixed it. Billing manager rude to family. All the care aides were wonderful except one who was mean and scared me. Family reported this person. Management didn't care about family financial concerns once contract was signed. They had their $6000.00 non refundable "community fee", last months rent and over $7000.00 a month apt rent. Never got last months rent back when I left. Some misleading clause in contract about my last months rent vs. how long it would take to rent out my apt after I left. My belongings were out of apt 4 days before the end of my last paid month but since it took 3 weeks to rent out my apt, i only got back 1 weeks worth of my last months rent that was paid up front when I moved in. I'm sure this won't be posted...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Seeing about computer office. Have skills.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Where are resources & info for Real Estate Professionals. Search on your site found nothing for Realtors.

• Anonymous commented  · 

McLoughlin Place does not charge for extra services in the Memory Care.
        They are not the only Memory Care in the area...this information you have is old.

All the staff are very friendly and they are highly recommended by Medical personnel.
        There are three RN's on duty. Activities seven days/week.

• Anonymous commented  · 

the absolute worst managed site ever. I get a cold call to give a review, then link to this site. It will not let me sign in or join. HELP!!! I saw a draft of the review and don't like it -- it will be obvious to the staff who wrote it. Unless you can support your site and help users, you should NOT be posting their reviews.

• anonymousanonymous commented  · 

Wow! After reading all the posted comments, sounds like ur services are not too great or truthful ! I will not be using any of ur recommendations for anyone/anything. Is JOAN LUDDEN aware of all these comments??

• Virginia MeekVirginia Meek commented  · 

My comment is: My husband and I are living in 'One of the Assisted Living facilities that you have raving comments about'. We believed them and now wish someone had been more honest about Pricing, Management especially, and how they charge for Levels on Monthly Billing. They are charging us $785. three times for the month we have been here and they have not provided care for my husband but four times. Then the caregiver was being trained and did not know how to help him Shower/Shave and dress. Meal times is sad. Most of the elderly here are lined up at 7:00 AM every morning waiting for the door to open to Dining Room. Several newcomers as we are, can not find seating because the tables are set up for four people. A single person can usually find a seating, but couples are pretty much out of luck. So we come back later at their 8:00 AM scheduled meal. Then the wait to get your order in and served is many times 45 minutes. The Chef, who is fairly new is slow and uses no seasoning. He has yet to make a spaghetti sauce that is more than just tomato paste. All near us in dining room, we have heard them say something about the sad situation. Pricing is WAY over what was advertised to us. We thought it would be approximate $3,500. to $4,000. per month, but it was $5,248.87 from May 20th to June 20th. $2,355. for my husband's caregiver and medication handed out. On passed June 27th they forgot him and he did not get his blood thinner of Warfarin. We have hired outside Caregiver to care for him and now we wish we had never been 'snowed by Management to move here'. I believe it was unfair in many ways that the Director wasn't on the level when we came to visit here. Such a disappointment. But WHAT can we do, except move out. But we want an honest Facility to live in, not one where Director says one thing and then we see the worst before a month goes by.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Your ad is very misleading. We want pictures and prices. If you are this deceiving upfront, what are you like behind closed doors?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am still trying to find hud for senior citizens in Brockton ma 02301.i do not have money for assisted living that everyone is trying to stick in your face

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base